Hey,

I'm having a similar issue.  I've narrowed the problem down to the fact
that the old API using UserListService would return objects of type
ExternalRemarketingUserList and the new AdwordsUserService does not.  I am
only seeing 5 entries and I should see 9.  The strange thing is that the
UserListPage correctly states that their are 9 entries. However when I go
to inspect the entries, I only see the 5 that aren't
ExternalRemarketingUserLists.

My requestId is 0004e5949f04cc980a3a9126000018ca if that helps.

Thank you and I appreciate your time.
Brett