we've noticed very strange behaviour of TargetingIdeaService (for both
v201306 and v201302) for some keywords, when using the
LanguageSearchParameter - they have no results at all (neither for
TARGETED_MONTHLY_SEARCHES, nor AVERAGE_CPC, nor SEARCH_VOLUME, nor
COMPETITION). On the other hand, all other keywords (that have any
statistics) are exactly the same as the Keyword Planner (as they should) so
I guess we're making the correct call to the API? I'm attaching a request
and its corresponding response, having four keywords - two of them (banana
and cake) do not have any statistics via the API (and have some, via the
Keyword Planner), while the other two (arbeiten and hosting) have
statistics that are exactly the same (SEARCH_VOLUME and AVERAGE_CPC) with
the Keyword Planner results. I'm also attaching a screenshot of the Keyword
Planner results.

However, when using no LanguageSearchParameter and only
LocationSearchParameter, this problem does not seem to occur - statistics
are returned and are equal to those in the Keyword Planner. I'm also
attaching two XML files, a request and the response for it, as another
example.

Can someone explain what is going on? Is there a bug with the
LanguageSearchParameter or we are doing something wrong?