Hi Bikram,

For getting started information, please see the
README<https://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-dotnet/source/browse/README>doc.
 To understand how to configure the application, please see the
UnderstandingAppConfig
wiki
page<http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-dotnet/wiki/UnderstandingAppConfig>.

Finally, for OAuth2 information, please see the UsingOAuth wiki
page<https://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-dotnet/wiki/UsingOAuth>
.

Regards,

- Paul, AdWords API Team.