Hi Erkan,

To manipulate many entities at once, it's best to make use of the
MutateJobService<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/MutateJobService>,

ensuring you're batching your operations that you're sending to it. Making
use of the MutateJobService ensures you get the quickest possible
processing times. Though it's important to adhere to all of the best
practices<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/bestpractices>
.

Then it's important to try to not hit the RateExceededError, as it will
delay your requests. The only way to achieve this is to ensure all your 10
threads are regulated, keeping under the limits.

Regards,

- Paul, AdWords API Team.