Hi Alan,

This looks as though there's an issue with your settings.ini, please
compare to the original
settings.ini<https://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-php/source/browse/src/Google/Api/Ads/AdWords/settings.ini#34>and
 confirm the changes are correct. Yes the
OAUTH2_HANDLER_CLASS should be commented out as it defaults to the
SimpleOAuth2Handler.

The scope should be configured by the AdWordsUser object, from the class
constant. Is there a reason why your system wouldn't honor the class
constant? Are you extending the AdWordsUser or have you changed the
GetDefaultOAuth2Handler implementation?

Regards,

- Paul, AdWords API Team.