Hi Shobha,

To create / retrieve targets for dynamic search
ads<https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497706?hl=en>,
you should use the Webpage
Criterion<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/SharedCriterionService.Webpage>from
 the
SharedCriterionService<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/SharedCriterionService>
 or
the
AdGroupCriterionSerivce<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/AdGroupCriterionService>.

You'd use the same service to retrieve them.

If you use the
BiddableAdGroupCriterion<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/AdGroupCriterionService.BiddableAdGroupCriterion>,

then you can place Bidding amounts, including the
biddingStrategyConfiguration<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/AdGroupCriterionService.BiddableAdGroupCriterion#biddingStrategyConfiguration>
.

Regards,

- Paul, AdWords API Team.