Hey Anash,

Thanks for taking this up.

1. Were you able to able to run the offline credentials application and
> generate a refresh token and access token?

      Yes, I ran the GetRefreshToken.java file to generate a link from
where I got the refresh token.

2. Did you copy this refresh token to your ads.properties file and run a
> Java code example?

      Yes.

> 3. Could you double-check if you don't have any trailing spaces on the
> refresh token in the ads.properties?

      I have checked it, no trailing spaces.

4. When you run code example, does the refresh token belong to the customer
> pointed to by clientCustomerId, or its parent / ancestor MCC?

       I am not sure about this. I am going to send you a private message
in next 5 mins keeping in all the details that I have in my properties
files. I hope you can catch the mistake there in.

Thanks and Regards,
Naman Jindal