<selector>
<fields>DisplayName</fields>
<fields>Clicks</fields>
<fields>Impressions</fields>
<fields>Ctr</fields>
<fields>AverageCpc</fields>
<fields>AverageCpm</fields>
<fields>Conversions</fields>
<fields>ConversionsManyPerClick</fields>
<fields>ConversionRate</fields>
<fields>ConversionRateManyPerClick</fields>
<fields>Cost</fields>
<fields>CostPerConversion</fields>
<fields>CostPerConversionManyPerClick</fields>
<dateRange>
<min>20130819</min>
<max>20131122</max>
</dateRange>
</selector>
<reportName>Test Report</reportName>
<reportType>PLACEMENT_PERFORMANCE_REPORT</reportType>
<dateRangeType>CUSTOM_DATE</dateRangeType>
<downloadFormat>XML</downloadFormat>
<includeZeroImpressions>false</includeZeroImpressions>
</reportDefinition>

I was using the same filter to download these two reports(only the
"reportType" are different).
In my consider, it should be totally the same after I aggregate each other.
But it seems like the placement performance report only include the
performance of sites.
Did I make something wrong?

Thanks,

Brandon

Takeshi Hagikura (AdWords API Team)於 2013年12月2日星期一UTC+8下午2時53分06秒寫道: