Hi Greg,

I've confirmed that the placeholder IDs (300000x) will always be reported
as active (by design) since they are a special case.  These keyword IDs
represent an aggregation of keywords, display keywords, etc., so they won't
have values that cannot be aggregated, such as Quality Score.

Hope that clears things up.  Let me know if you still have additional
questions.

Regards,
Josh, AdWords API Team