The clientCustomerId is the identifier for the account you wish to access.
You need to specify this in the AdWordsUser to access that account.

The OAuth2 layer is purely to permit access, the clientCustomerId
specifies<https://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-php/source/browse/src/Google/Api/Ads/AdWords/Lib/AdWordsUser.php#99>which
 sub account you're accessing.

For more information on this please read the
README<https://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-php/source/browse/README#56>
.

Regards,

- Paul, AdWords API Team.