Hi,

Let me confirm, are you able to obtain a authorization code (in the form of
4/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as in this
guide<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/soap>)
from the browser after pasting the url provided by the GetRefreshToken.php?
Or you see this error "{ "error" : "invalid_request" }" when you pasted the
url to your browser?

Best,
- Takeshi, AdWords API Team