Hi Joni,

Can you provide us with the report definition? As this will help us explain
what you're seeing. For instance, you may be using segmentation fields
which means you'd get more than one result per feed item.

For further information on this, please see the Placeholder Feed Item
Report
description<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#placeholder-feed-item>
.

Regards,