Are you seeing this error on other services? This error should be unrelated
to your authorization mechanism (OAuth2).

Can you try downloading the wsdl from the server using wget or something.
Then checking it's formed correctly. Finally modify your application so
that it reads the WSDL from your local machine.

We're not getting reports of this error from other customers, so the wsdl
should be available and correct.

Regards,

- Paul, AdWords API Team.