Hi Greg,

Looking into this, the issue I understand you to be describing is that
ConversionTypeName is lower case for the "calls from ads", however this
appears to be the only case?

We don't explicitly guarantee that the casing of the returned items will be
the same. Can you work around the issue with a case insensitive matching
strategy? I see only 2 ConversionTypeNames returned in the reports you
suggested. Can you provide a specific example where this would causes
errors?

Regards,

- Paul, AdWords API Team.