Sure you can do paging. For the first report ask for the first set of
10,000, for the second report ask for the second set of 10,000 etc.etc.

But I don't understand why you need this. Why don't you ask a report with
all keywords?
I can get a keyword report covering 500,000 keywords without any problem.
But I also ask for the results segmented by date, and when the period is
too big I get errors (I believe timeouts). In that case I cut the period in
half and get the first period, then the second. If that times out again, I
cut the period in half again etc.

Hope this helps.