Hi Alvaro,

Do you mind sharing the request XML for Criteria Performance Report?
My guess is that the rows for that campaign are filtered out by some
predicates.  (Note : Criteria Performance Report is a single
attribution<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting-concepts#single>
 report.
Not all criteria will be recorded if multiple criteria are used)

My recommendation is to use multi attribution reports such as Age
Performance Report, Display Topics Performance Report, Display Keywords
Performance Report ... etc for Display stats.

Best,
- Takeshi, AdWords API Team