Hey Ray,
thank your for your response!
I think, I have you to tell the whole problem again, because I've made a
mistake in the discription of the problem, sorry therefore!

We have installed the API with it's configurations on two different
machines (A,B) using these steps:

download the current php library
create MCC production account (developer token in auth.ini)
create MCC test account (creat client --> client costumer ID in auth.ini)
create Project at Google Developers Console (client ID , clientSecret in
auth.ini)
get RefreshToken --> insert in auth.ini
uncomment       extension=php_openssl.dll
                           extension=php_curl.dll
                           extension=php_soap.dll        in php.ini (on
Machine A in php.ini-developement and php.ini-production, too)

tried GetCampaigns on two different machines and got two different errors.

Machine A :

An error has occurred: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from '
https://adw
ords.google.com/api/adwords//api/adwords/cm/v201309/CampaignService?wsdl' :
fail
ed to load external entity "
https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords//api/adwords/
cm/v201309/CampaignService?wsdl"

Machine B:

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings.
You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the
date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods
and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the
timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set
date.timezone to select your timezone. in
/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/adwordsapi/src/Google/Api/Ads/Common/Util/Logger.php

on line 236

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings.
You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the
date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods
and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the
timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set
date.timezone to select your timezone. in
/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/adwordsapi/src/Google/Api/Ads/Common/Util/Logger.php

on line 236
An error has occurred: [QuotaCheckError.INCOMPLETE_SIGNUP @ ;
trigger:'<null>']

In both cases we got no soap_xml.log files in the Basic_Operations folder.

On machine A curl doesn't run successfully, but on machine B it does. (So I
wasn't able to fetch the URL via curl from the same machine that throws
SOAP ERROR, I'm sorry for this confusion!)

When we tried to fetch the URL (
https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201309/CampaignService?wsdl) via
curl we got:

see Addition (Machine_A.txt, Machine_B.text)

We are very grateful for your help!