Is this behavior new?
Previously (for >8 years) you could only update the ad status, and this is
also mentioned in the docs.

To achieve the behavior, you should delete the ad, and create a similar ad
with the new destination URL. Note that you loose the statistics of the
original ad - so if we can now update other attributes of ads I'd like to
know!

Op maandag 14 april 2014 18:47:39 UTC+2 schreef Michael Cloonan (AdWords
API Team):