Hi Takeshi,

I share the same concern of Mahesh and batch editing of the KeywordText
field of the API report using the KeywordMatchType field won't resolve the
issue when different matching options are used in 1 keyword.

Take for example the following keywords:
                +"tickets for concert" +buy +online
    or:
                +[tickets for concert] +buy +online

Doing batch edition using the KeywordMatchType field would lead to download
the following keywords through the API:
               +tickets for concert +buy +online
               "+tickets for concert +buy +online"
               [+tickets for concert +buy +online]
.... and none of these 3 possibilities are equal to the original
keywords!!! (because the " 's and the [] 's and other characters are lost
in the API report process)

I need to get through the Adwords API the keywords as they appear in the
Google Adwords interface; is there any way to do so? Because of this
mismatch our reports are confusing people in our agency and our customers.

Your help would be really appreciated. Thank you!!

*Pablo Damilano*
*Flimbu*