Hi Adam,

AdWords API reports follow the timezone of the account against which it is
being run, so it's possible that your account is ahead of GMT by a few
hours. In general, it is a good idea to set a start and end date, or use a
pre-defined time period, like YESTERDAY.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.