Hi Josh and Greg,

thanks for your feedback.

Similar to Greg, in the past we also created PLA campaigns for big feeds by
creating one ad group per product and by using more than one campaign if
the products exceed the ad group limit. While the suggestion to use a
product scope as an intermediate splitting of products sounds reasonable,
for us it is more practical to use only one level of splitting, i.e. ad
groups, for which we already have an implementation.

I also second Greg that the limit of 2 ad groups per mutate call is a
serious issue for dealing with large product feeds.

It would be great if this situation is fixed in the next API version --
ideally together with the possibility to manage shopping campaigns using
the mutate job service and partial failures.

Thanks again and best regards,

Christian