Hello,

As the error message states, paging is not supported for reports. Reports
will return the full matching data set in one of various formats, which you
can choose. Please see our Reporting Basics
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting> guide for
more information about reports.

Regards,
Mike, AdWords API Team