Hi Nadine,
If I don't put a clientCustomerId in my web.config, then OAuth is returning
the error "CustomerID is required".

I am using the help given on the side
https://github.com/googleads/googleads-dotnet-lib/wiki/Using-OAuth2

In section "Scope" I have link to Adwords. In settings the user account,
there is an access of the application to the campaign Adwords.

Please help! :(

Thank you!

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/50cb375f-a654-4cbb-bd10-d279a59cc0d2%40googlegroups.com.