Thank you for your feedback, and, of course, for the very valid concern.

Sending beer to Zurich is unlikely to be efficient ;) but thanks!

-Danial.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f2e710e5-5ea5-4cb1-9666-9a56bcd03664%40googlegroups.com.