I'm recently getting a lot of CONVERSION_PRECEDES_CLICK errors when
uploading offline conversions. Half of my conversions are uploading as
expected and the other half are not. I'm treating all conversions the same
way and my Adwords account's time is synched with the time on my web
server, where I'm uploading the conversions. This issue started appearing
recently so I'm wondering what have changed.

Is there a way to get the Adwords time of a conversion by a GCLID id so I
can verify it with the time I have stored on my end for it?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Anton

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.