Hi Josh,

Thanks for clarifying this.

We have an automated tagging process that append tracking code to the ads
destination URLs once ads are created by the marketing team and it is
difficult for to handle the tracking codes manually.

We found this issue in the Gmail Sponsored Promotions ads that are now
integrated in the Adwords I think we need to handle it manually until the
API issue is fixed.

One other thing that I want you to help me is that how the conversion
tracking works when the form action URL is used instead of final URL when
used submit the html form in the Gmail custom HTML ad because no gclid is
appended to the landing URL and also the ValueTrack parameters like
{device}, {matchtype} are not populated in the landing URL and we need this
information in the Landing URL.

Thanks

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4f2ad300-a563-47f8-bd43-9a53d4243ad5%40googlegroups.com.