I started a new question with these new problems here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!topic/adwords-api/joBzQcn9_t8>
.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d8dca93e-979f-4b8d-8cae-d09c64d30ba8%40googlegroups.com.