Hi,

You won't be able to set the *subtype* via the API (your campaign will be
an *All features* campaign), but by adding the DynamicSearchAdsSetting
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201506/CampaignService.DynamicSearchAdsSetting>,

your campaign will be enabled for DSAs. The *subtype* is a user
interface-specific flag.

Regarding adding the auto targets, you can do this by adding *Webpage* criteria
as shown in the Specifying criteria for the DSA section
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/dynamic-search-ads#specifying_criteria_for_the_dsa>
 of
the guide.

Cheers,