The version v201509 is not avaiable yet, but I'll keep an eye on
it to confirm our program can create text ads with that version.
However, I don't think we'll migrate to the new version so soon,
so it would be best if you came up with a fix for v201502/06...
I'll get back to this post later,
Thanks a lot for your help again Thanet,
seb.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/193f2725-22a8-436d-9a62-cd348b53a504%40googlegroups.com.