Hey Guys,

What we're looking for is either whether it's possible to:

   1. Live with the duplication, so that the sub-account can be included
   twice; or
   2. When the second client account links have the option to claim the
   linkage with the child account.

Might be better with an example:

   1. MCC1 connects with access to 10 children
   2. MCC2 attempts to connect with access to 5 children
      1. One of these children is also included in MCC1
   3. Can we either:
      1. Permit this (there are no issues raised as a result of this from
      our application)
      2. Show MCC2 a message which says Child Account ABC is already
      receiving AdScan service from another MCC, do you want to:
         1. Not attach this child account, or
         2. Claim the account as your own

At the moment MCC2 is unable to connect which is not a great experience.

Cheers,

Matt.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4ff6d3e5-12f3-4c3d-ab23-7de34dce48e6%40googlegroups.com.