Hi,

My team does not maintain the AdWords user interface, but I passed this
along to the team that does and they are looking into a fix for this. In
the meantime, a work around is to create and maintain the user lists via
the user interface.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 3:58:56 AM UTC-5, Akli Reguig wrote:

> Hi Josh,
> Thank you for answering.
> You mean the issue is not handled by your team (api) ?, cuz i reached the
> support and they said that you (your team) were in charge of that issue.
> Otherwise, i was wondering, if you or the support (or someone) could
> enable that property on my remarketing lists via your backoffice tools.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Le jeudi 4 février 2016 20:19:36 UTC+1, Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team) a
> écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've just asked the user interface team for an update. I'll post back as
>> soon as I have more information.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Josh, AdWords API Team
>>
>> On Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 9:05:27 AM UTC-5, Akli Reguig wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have the same issue with the same error message.
>>> Any update from the team ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/859c4e55-201d-4e0e-baeb-f5cf99ff7b5b%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re: Remarketing L... Akli Reguig
    • Re: Remarket... Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)
      • Re: Rema... Callum Mckeefery
      • Re: Rema... Akli Reguig
        • Re: ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Akli Reguig
            • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Akli Reguig
                • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Akli Reguig
                • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Callum Mckeefery