Hi Denis,

Thanks for the clarification. It's good to know it's not necessarily any
one service. That narrows it down a bit for me. Yes, I would really
appreciate it it you could send the list of operations and corresponding
you're sending it to me.

Thanks,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/a074d3ca-48e4-4d4d-9511-c51a2ea20d6f%40googlegroups.com.