Hello Suchit,

That does make sense that you would retrieve that information for all time
when someone is connecting for the first time. Yes, some data such as
"Unique Cookies/Impression Reach" will not be calculated when you choose *All
time*. That is the case for both our user interface and the API. I only
suggested 14 days because your screenshot showed 14 days. I checked your
account, and that account has data from January 1st of this year to present
for that particular field.

Best,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 1:18:26 AM UTC-4, Suchit Puri wrote:

> Hi Nadine,
>
> Thanks for the answer, so we have an analytics tool which is importing day
> wise data for the client from adwords api. Now when the client connects is
> account for the first time we import "all time" data segmented by day for
> him , and there we get “—“ for unique cookies.
>
> Now once the we get the all time daily data we just fetch only the current
> day data, which seems to work fine.
>
> Now are you suggesting that All Time segment by day will now show the
> correct “UniqueCookies/ImpressionReach” and we should fetch only 14 days of
> data ?
>

> Thanks
> Suchit Puri
>

> On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 at 1:51 AM "'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via
> AdWords API Forum" <">"'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords
> API Forum" > wrote:
>
>> Hi Suchit,
>>
>> Thanks for providing the screenshots and the report. I noticed that in
>> the AdWords user interface you chose *last 14 days*, while in the API
>> you chose *ALL_TIME*. If you change your choice in the AdWords user
>> interface to be *All Time*, you'll notice that you now get back *'--'* for
>> everything, which matches your API request. When you choose *All time* for
>> any request to AdWords, some fields will not be calculated for various
>> reasons such as processing time to calculate the request. You could also
>> change your API request to say *LAST_14_DAYS* to match your AdWords user
>> interface request. When you do that in your API request, you'll start
>> getting back numbers just like in the AdWords user interface.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Nadine, AdWords API Team
>>
>> On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 8:05:57 AM UTC-4, Suchit Puri wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Yi,
>>> I have sent you the report definition in private reply.
>>>
>>> The question still remains the same. The ImpressionReach is coming as
>>> '--" when you pull a simple reports from the UI or pull it from the API.
>>> But the UI shows correct values.
>>>

>>> Regards
>>> Suchit Puri

>>> --
>> --
>> ---
>> "AdWords API Forum" group.
>> email to adwords-api+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/dd7eeb8f-c375-401b-8468-868dd0db990f%40googlegroups.com
>>
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/dd7eeb8f-c375-401b-8468-868dd0db990f%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e8647b89-84bf-4892-9f0e-58f98cfb8fba%40googlegroups.com.
  • ImpressionReac... Suchit Puri
    • Re: Impre... 'Yin Niu' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: I... Suchit Puri
        • R... 'Yin Niu' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Suchit Puri
          • ... Suchit Puri