Greetings!

It's good to hear that you're now getting results back. As for the results
running out of memory, the utility just retrieves the entire result from
the URL. It isn't streamed or broken down into smaller chunks. If you find
the result is too large, you have a couple of options:

   - Increase the amount of memory on your system that your process is
   allowed to use.
   - Decrease the number of operations per batch job, since you wouldn't be
   able to handle the size of the results.

For the future, you could also file an issue on GitHub
<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-dotnet-lib/issues> to add the
feature of streaming results.

Cheers,
Nadine, AdWords API Team