Hello,

Glad to hear you found a solution! I'm still going to follow up with
engineering because the UNKNOWN error could definitely be more descriptive,
which would have saved everyone a lot of time.

Regards,
Mike, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d835dd80-b40d-4666-90d2-173f8ae55377%40googlegroups.com.