Everyone who reads this - please pay attention.
Don't just copy as I did it, use param name
contentBidCriterionTypeGroup (it is the correct once)

And contentBidTypeCriterionGroup contains mistake (Type and Criterion words
are in the wrong order)

And really it should be used as

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/80ce7b3d-f991-4e09-8b37-2a5f2de18aad%40googlegroups.com.