Hi Josh,

Thanks again, sorry my mistake.

On this subject, this is a job details where we have a discrepancy in
between the number of operations uploaded and number of operations executed:

job id            account id
342115475     7653799969

our application is limited to assign maximum 30000 number of operations per
job, so this job in our end has 30000 operations, however the api results
look different containing 50000 number of operations.

Appreciating the verification on this one, please.

regards,
Zia

On Monday, 15 August 2016 13:39:21 UTC+1, Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)
wrote:

> Hi Zia,
>
> The job I was referring to was batch job ID 341175452, which had status of
> CANCELED (please see your first email on this post). The current status
> remains as CANCELED.
>
>         <entries>
>           <id>341175452</id>
>           <status>CANCELED</status>
>           <progressStats>
>             <numOperationsExecuted>20000</numOperationsExecuted>
>             <numOperationsSucceeded>20000</numOperationsSucceeded>
>             <estimatedPercentExecuted>66</estimatedPercentExecuted>
>             <numResultsWritten>0</numResultsWritten>
>           </progressStats>
>           <downloadUrl>
>             <url>https://batch-job-download-prod...</url>
>             <expiration>20160911 170333 Etc/GMT</expiration>
>           </downloadUrl>
>         </entries>
>
> Were you perhaps confusing this job with another one that Mike was looking
> into for you?
>
> Thanks,
> Josh, AdWords API Team
>
> On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 7:10:33 AM UTC-4, xtcsuk wrote:
>>
>> Hi Josh,
>>
>> Thank you for your reply,
>>
>> The job in question did originally included a downloadUrl, however the
>> progressStats is not somewhat correct.
>> My question is around this, why the
>> job's progressStats.estimatedPercentExecuted is at 60% and yet
>> BatchJobStatus is Done, I would expect estimatedPercentExecuted to be 100%
>> for a "Done" job.  And not only that our records show 30k operations,
>> estimatedPercentExecuted is at 20k, hope this is clear, and apologies if it
>> wasn't in the first post.
>>
>> regards,
>> Zia
>>
>> On Friday, 12 August 2016 18:54:57 UTC+1, Josh Radcliff (AdWords API
>> Team) wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Zia,
>>>
>>> A fix was applied for that job. If you retrieve the BatchJob
>>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201607/BatchJobService.BatchJob>
>>>  again,
>>> you should get back a *downloadUrl* and be able to get the results.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Josh, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/eed38dc7-74ea-4ad1-b7a4-7203256fcb78%40googlegroups.com.
  • api ... xtcsuk
    • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... xtcsuk
            • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... xtcsuk
                • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... xtcsuk
                • ... xtcsuk
                • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum