Hi Peter,

I work with Kyle. Unfortunately, our RateExceedError object is missing the
retryAfterSeconds, among other properties that should be returned with the
object.
We are unsure of how to proceed.

We are not using the SDK, but post, and the XML above is the full body of
the response object.

Thanks!
Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/99e2de96-ee98-4e12-b3fe-220b453d1cf0%40googlegroups.com.