Hello Igor,

There are no support for this criteria type in AdWords API yet.
I'm not aware of the plan to support this in the near future.

For the release announcement, you can follow our announcements
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwordsapi-announcements> thread.

Best,
Thanet, AdWords API Team

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 2:04:12 AM UTC+9, Shwetha Vastrad
(AdWords API Team) wrote:

> Hi Igor,
>
> Could you provide the complete report definition you are using to download
> report data along with a sample report in which the custom affinity
> audience criteria are missing? Please use *Reply privately to author* when
> responding.
>
> Thanks,
> Shwetha, AdWords API Team.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/7cbdad6c-61c8-426b-a20e-823f9ea63ffa%40googlegroups.com.
  • Cust... andrey . maksimov
    • ... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • ... lamodamccrub
        • ... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... andrey . maksimov
          • ... Igor Selitskiy
            • ... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Igor Selitskiy
                • ... Igor Selitskiy
                • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Igor Selitskiy
                • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Igor Selitskiy
                • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Igor Selitskiy
                • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Igor Selitskiy