Hi Caihua,

Apologies for the delayed response. I'm afraid there is currently no way I
am aware of that you can generate Placeholder_Feed_Item_Report
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/placeholder-feed-item-report>
 per CampaignId
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/placeholder-feed-item-report#campaignid>
 with includeZeroImpressions
as true.

What I can suggest is to get all the campaign's feed using CampaignFeed.get
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201607/CampaignFeedService#get>
 operation
based on campaignId
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201607/CampaignFeedService.CampaignFeed#campaignid>.

>From this, you can get all the feedIds associated with the Campaign. Then
get all feedItems associated in each feedId using FeedItemService.get
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201607/FeedItemService#get>.
 Collect
the list of feedItemIds then use this list of feedItemIds as a predicate in
the report column FeedItemId
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/placeholder-feed-item-report#feeditemid>.

This column supports zero impressions. It's a bit more work but you may
give it a try for now and let me know the results as I could not replicate
it with my test account.

Additionally, if the suggested above is not ideal on your end, then you can
just generate the report by dateRange
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting#date_ranges>
lessen the returned data. Please let me know if this helps.

You may also keep an eye to our blog
<http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/adwords_api> to check
on future announcements about this feature.

Thanks,
Joyce, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/05f5b05d-1026-4ccc-82ef-c88a2a617586%40googlegroups.com.