Hi,

I'm a colleague of Shwetha and I will be providing the support in the
meantime. Regarding your concern, I would recommend that you check out
these validation rules
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/conversion-tracking#validation_rules>
 and
try your request once again. Additionally, I had to delete your most recent
response as Shwetha had also done previously as it contained sensitive
information such as your MCC ID. Please see our forum posting guidelines
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!topic/adwords-api/bBdNvBqDx1I>

as well for any future posts.

If the issue persists, please let us know immediately and provide any SOAP
request and response. You may respond using *Reply privately to author* to
avoid exposing any sensitive information.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/359e7f6c-1f41-4e99-a88b-685910181670%40googlegroups.com.