Hi, Thanet.

When do you plan to add CUSTOM_AFFINITY to criteria performance report finally?
We cannot optimize correctly out campaigns.
It’s very strange. Where can I find actual release notes for AdWords API?
Does CUSTOM_AFFINITY is the only exception/bug in this report?

Why do you answer privately?

We spend a lot of money on AdWords and it’s very sad to find such failures.
Some other big publishers usually return money or substract it from an invoice
in such cases.

> [...]
> ---
> Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/adwords-api/jbW1WQ1iWoM/unsubscribe
> adwords-api...@googlegroups.com <>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api
> <https://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api>.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/7cbdad6c-61c8-426b-a20e-823f9ea63ffa%40googlegroups.com
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/7cbdad6c-61c8-426b-a20e-823f9ea63ffa%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in the present message
> (including any information contained in attachments herein) may be
> confidential and privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the
> intended recipient. If you have received it in error please contact the
> sender (by return e-mail) immediately and delete this message. Any
> unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in parts is
> strictly prohibited. Print this message only if sharp necessary.
> УВЕДОМЛЕНИЕ О КОНФИДЕНЦИАЛЬНОСТИ: Информация, содержащаяся в настоящем
> сообщении (включая любое вложение) может быть конфиденциальной и охраняться
> действующим законодательством. Сообщение может быть прочитано, скопировано и
> использовано исключительно лицом, которому сообщение предназначается. Если Вы
> получили настоящее сообщение по ошибке, пожалуйста, незамедлительно сообщите
> об этом отправителю (ответным письмом по электронной почте). Любое
> несанкционированное использование или распространение информации,
> содержащейся в настоящем сообщении в целом или в части, строго запрещены. Не
> распечатывайте настоящее сообщение, если в этом нет крайней необходимости.

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in the present message
> (including any information contained in attachments herein) may be
> confidential and privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the
> intended recipient. If you have received it in error please contact the
> sender (by return e-mail) immediately and delete this message. Any
> unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in parts is
> strictly prohibited. Print this message only if sharp necessary.
> УВЕДОМЛЕНИЕ О КОНФИДЕНЦИАЛЬНОСТИ: Информация, содержащаяся в настоящем
> сообщении (включая любое вложение) может быть конфиденциальной и охраняться
> действующим законодательством. Сообщение может быть прочитано, скопировано и
> использовано исключительно лицом, которому сообщение предназначается. Если Вы
> получили настоящее сообщение по ошибке, пожалуйста, незамедлительно сообщите
> об этом отправителю (ответным письмом по электронной почте). Любое
> несанкционированное использование или распространение информации,
> содержащейся в настоящем сообщении в целом или в части, строго запрещены. Не
> распечатывайте настоящее сообщение, если в этом нет крайней необходимости.

Igor Selitskiy | Игорь Селицкий
Head of web and acquisition channels analytics
Tel.: +7-916-346-99-78
Skype: igor-selitsky
lamoda | Летниковская улица 10, стр. 5 | 115114 Москва | Россия
www.lamoda.ru <http://www.lamoda.ru/>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/437B47BF-C7B5-411D-A0CC-A64D5CE778FD%40lamoda.ru.