Hello API Team,

We are in the process of migrating existing ads to expanded text format. So
I'm trying to implement a logic that reads all existing ads from an
account/cmpgn/adgroup and then create expanded ads version of them.
I'm considering using AdGroupAdService instead of BatchJobService just
because its easier for me to implement considering my existing project
codebase.
Could anyone help me foresee any performance issues I may face using
 AdGroupAdService while trying to migrate thousands of ads per account. I
have to migrate ads for 13 such accounts.

Regards,
Priya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/81c5a630-28a6-4f7a-b322-69c4b6060d62%40googlegroups.com.