Hi,

The *GetRefreshToken.php* example (as well as the other examples in the
library) is designed to be run on the command line, since it contains steps
that prompt you for input. Is that how you are running it?

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/39e56752-20bc-452d-ac67-6b9f0672b11a%40googlegroups.com.