Hi Guys,

I was reading up the guide on API objects and methods
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/objects-methods>,
and saw that IDs of labels are unique across the board.

Label ID Global Yes

However, one thing that isn't clear to me is if this Label ID refers to
*both* *LabelService.Label* and *AccountLabelService.AccountLabel*
considering they are technically different entities, accessed in different
ways through the API. Is it safe to assume that I can store both on a
single table with only the ID as *unique key?* Or should I store them
separately as a given Label may have the same ID as an AccountLabel?

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/58913270-e470-47d8-aacd-d95a5ca9a34a%40googlegroups.com.