I tried to pull the field down *expandedTextAd.getFinalMobileUrls(*) but it
doesn't return anything even though I populated it on AdWord. I tried to
verify if this field is being used on Adword UI, but in preview mode for
Mobile, mouseover the headline's still using the final url. Am I missing
Also find us on our blog and Google+:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"AdWords API Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.