Yes, we included zero impressions. It looks like the keyword report
downloaded through API has the same total as "all but removed keywords" ,
but not the same as "all account".

Here are the API report parameters we sent through

KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT_FIELDS As String() = {"CampaignId",
"CampaignName", "AdGroupId", "AdGroupName", "AveragePosition", "Criteria",
"KeywordMatchType", "Date", "Impressions", "Clicks", "Cost", "Device",
"AccountDescriptiveName", "FinalUrls", "QualityScore", "Conversions"}

config.IncludeZeroImpressions = True

                predicate.field = "IsNegative"

                predicate.operator = PredicateOperator.IN

                predicate.values = New String() {"TRUE", "FALSE"}

AccountId:(952-723-4860)

Thanks!

Aroma

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 2:53:43 PM UTC-4, arom...@media-asm.com
wrote:

> For some reason the keyword performance report I downloaded through API is
> missing certain campaigns' data comparing to UI number.
> There's no filter applied to keyword performance report download, we did
> toggled between   IsNegative = false to IsNegative IN [true, false] , but
> both pull are missing data.
> Can anyone advise me why? How to pull the entire campaign report with
> keyword level of detail?
> Thanks!
>
> Aroma

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/955a10b8-e1c7-4331-91e3-695a0b7091a6%40googlegroups.com.
  • Keyword perform... aroma . wan
    • Re: Keywor... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
    • Re: Keywor... aroma . wan
      • Re: Ke... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • Re... aroma . wan
          • ... aroma . wan