Hi Peter,

    Thanks for answering. Yes, I meant v201607.

     I understand that some keywords may not have a QualityScore and thus
have no data for QualityInfo. However, according to the link kindly
provided by you if a keyword has a quality score I should be still able to
get QualityInfo.

     The problem is that the AdWords User Interface shows 101 matches for
my query, all of then with a QualityScore of 6/10, a result that can be
replicated using v201605 with the predicates below, which is not the case
anymore for v201607. What are the chances of a keyword being shown as
having a value for QS on the UI, but not through the API?

     I'm wondering if the predicates need to be adapted, or if the only
option is now to switch to using Reports instead of AdGroupCriterionService.

     Thank you,
     C├ęsar

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c48b58c4-3b3c-49c9-89c7-578a3534c5fc%40googlegroups.com.