I have some questions about create / update Ads via AdWords API.

1) About create banner ad.

I referred the Samples page and found the section "Add expanded text ad".
I recognized that we can create text ads according to this section.

However, I couldn't found any sections about adding Banner Ads.
Could you please tell me how to realize it?

2) About update ads.

I also couldn't found any section about updating Ads.

According to the Adwords Manager Site, updating Ads means that "remove old
ad and create new ad".
Therefore, I guess that we need the below way to realize updating Ads via
API:
1.Remove the target ad via API.
2.Create the target ad via API.

Could you please tell me whether it's right.

=====

Best Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/5f849569-3041-479e-871c-770ee2c68ef9%40googlegroups.com.