Hello Josh,

Yes you are correct but its only effective from v201607 it should still
work in v201605 the changes of removal of converted clicks will only be
effective from v201607.If you make a query using v201603 it would work
absolutely fine.When our application will move to v201607 we will remove
that but atleast for 201605 it should still work.

Thanks!
Ronak Shah

On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 1:22:39 AM UTC+5:30, Josh Radcliff
(AdWords API Team) wrote:

> Hi Ronak,
>
> I'm still looking into this, but have found that the request will succeed
> if you remove *ConvertedClicks* from the field list. I'd recommend moving
> away from *ConvertedClicks* -- it was removed in v201607
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/#removed-v201607>
> along
> with its derived fields.
>
> For more background on the removal of *ConvertedClicks*, check out this
> Inside AdWords blog post
> <https://adwords.googleblog.com/2016/07/simplifying-conversion-measurement.html>
> .
>
> Thanks,
> Josh, AdWords API Team
>
> On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 11:30:07 AM UTC-4, Ronak Shah wrote:
>>
>> Hello Josh,
>>
>> I am not actually truncating the error message because in the CSV Report
>> this is what I see
>> "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
>>
>> but yes you are right I am not using any of the field which you
>> mentioned.Thanks for catching the Error, Please let me know once its
>> solved, currently our app is running on v201603 and we are in process to
>> update the API to v201605
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ronak Shah
>>
>> On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 7:51:39 PM UTC+5:30, Josh Radcliff
>> (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Ronak,
>>>
>>> It looks like you may be truncating the error message. The full error is
>>> as follows:
>>>
>>> <reportDownloadError>
>>>   <ApiError>
>>>     <type>ReportDefinitionError.INVALID_FIELD_NAME_FOR_REPORT</type>
>>>     <trigger>Cannot select a combination of ConversionTrackerId and
>>> ActiveViewCpm,ActiveViewCtr,ActiveViewImpressions,ActiveViewMeasurability,ActiveViewMeasurableCost,ActiveViewMeasurableImpressions,ActiveViewViewability,AverageCost,AverageCpc,AverageCpe,AverageCpm,AverageCpv,AveragePageviews,AveragePosition,AverageTimeOnSite,BounceRate,ClickAssistedConversionValue,ClickAssistedConversions,ClickAssistedConversionsOverLastClickConversions,Clicks,Cost,Ctr,EngagementRate,Engagements,GmailForwards,GmailSaves,GmailSecondaryClicks,ImpressionAssistedConversionValue,ImpressionAssistedConversions,ImpressionAssistedConversionsOverLastClickConversions,Impressions,InteractionRate,InteractionTypes,Interactions,PercentNewVisitors,SearchExactMatchImpressionShare,SearchImpressionShare,SearchRankLostImpressionShare,VideoQuartile100Rate,VideoQuartile25Rate,VideoQuartile50Rate,VideoQuartile75Rate,VideoViewRate,VideoViews</trigger>
>>>     <fieldPath>ConversionTrackerId</fieldPath>
>>>   </ApiError>
>>> </reportDownloadError>
>>>
>>> That being said, I don't see any of the fields you are selecting in the
>>> full list either. I'll follow up with the reporting team and get back to
> [...]

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4ed2868b-ee98-49cd-8952-2f22ae9397b0%40googlegroups.com.
  • Cannot select a c... Ronak Shah
    • Re: Cannot s... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: Cann... Ronak Shah
        • Re: ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Ronak Shah